Tuesday, March 29

Warm Messages from Friends in Overseas

I want to share some of the warm messages I received from friends in different parts of the world.
I can't tell how encouraging they were to us.  Thank you so much to you all!


Re: Tsunami in Japan
I was really moved and my eyes filled with tears, after seeing your expressive mail, which has really brought the picture of devastated situation there in Japan.My heartfelt deep condolences to all those who lost their near and dear one, in this grave disaster.The loss is irreparable and I along with my family  pray the almighty to give them the courage, to bear and come out of this situation and resume to normality.
With best regards,

Re: Pray for Japan
Its really a hard time. My heart goes with all the people of Japan. I pray to god to be kind enough to save at least life of people. The news flashed faces of all our friends from Japan.
The people of Japan have played their role for us in past. This is time where we can give back to people of Japan. I request you all to suggest immediately ways to help the people of Japan at earliest. I will extend allpossible support & help. If anybody having details of forum where to forward support please let me know at earliest.

Re: Tsunami in Japan

 With the unshattered courage that you display in facing such situations, I firmly believe that  you will regain the normality within no time.
With Best Regards,


Re: Tsunami & Earthquake in Japan
I was glued to computer just to receive a response like this. I thank you from the bottom of my heart (water is rolling down from my eyes). What I got from you, so much, ...May God bless all people in trouble in Japan.

                                                         Re: Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan
The huge and devastationloss all over the Japan was a matter of great pain and sadness for all of us particularly those who have a great love for humanity and a few like me who is very close emotionally to Japanese people. May god give you the strength and courage to stand all these odds we all are with Japanese people and pray to almighty for an early end of irony of great Japanese people. We are always with all of you. Once again I pray for early normalcy because the Japanese people are always devoted and loyal to their country.

Re: We are all praying
We all are praying for all people of JAPAN. We are with you in the hour of crisis.

Re: hello
It is a great tragedy. I looked through the pictures. Overwhelming.
And the greetings from all over the world touch me so!
I will for sure send the desperate cries from Japan to the meeting. But I will also tell about the strong spirit and solidarity in Japan that I am sure will help you now and forever.
Many of the Japanese blogs tell "we are strong, we will never give up".
In the darkest of moments, there is and must be hope for the future.


(From an author)
Although I did not place any individual names, sorry for taking the liberty of sharing your personal message with public without asking.  Your messages meant a lot to me.  Thank you so much!  Yes, we will not be beaten in facing difficulties.


Here are the latest tweets from the quake victims in Japan.  
http://hearthevoicefromjapan.blogspot.com/


Japan Earthquake Animal Rescue and Support Website

1 comment:

Lov3 Timor L3st3 said...

My Condolences to All People in Japan, specially who are become victim of Tsunami and Earth Quake..May God Bless you all.


Paulo da Costa-Timor leste